Sungevity is one of the world’s leading and fastest growing residential solar companies. Our success tracks to three priorities. First, we are obsessed with customer service and are committed to making the happiest customers in our, or any, industry. Second, we are a technology-led business, well known for inventing Remote Solar Design, and leading the solar industry with software innovations that make going solar easier and cheaper. And finally, our business is designed to partner and grow with leading organizations from Lowe’s to E.On, GE to Sierra Club. Sungevity currently operates in 12 US states, Netherlands and Australia.
Sungevity is a mission-driven business, and we combine our social commitment with a drive for top-notch professional execution and realism. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate and fun. We have a “no drama” environment. We’re prepared for the fact that no two days will be remotely similar on this adventure, and we are all-in committed to make the most of our incredible market opportunity, ourselves and each other.
Do you love people and find it easy to strike up conversations with anyone you meet? Do you have the desire to change the world? Does the idea of powering the world with sunshine excite you? If yes… then SUNGEVITY WANTS YOU!
Sungevity, the world’s largest privately held solar technology company, is looking for exceptional people to join the ranks of our Outside Sales team. We offer a pretty awesome compensation structure and growth opportunities as high as the moon!
As a Field Solar Specialist, you will be the face of Sungevity in local communities. You will handle grassroots marketing and act as a solar brand ambassador on homeowners’ doorsteps. Your mission is simple: get people ridiculously excited about solar!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Engage, qualify, and excite homeowners about solar –Generate new solar consultation appointments
- Consistently update CRM with prospect interactions
- Complete accurate, timely and daily recap reports
- Partner with Solar Consultants and other Solar Specialists to save the planet, one rooftop at a time
- Have SFUN!!! A lot of it.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to speak to anyone!
- Works well independently, perseverant resilient, well-spoken and persuasive
- Ability to use touch technology (iPad, iPhone, Android, or any kind of tablet)
- Weekend availability
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Reliable access to transportation to/from multiple neighborhood locations – (Valid Driver’s License if applying for a full-time role)
- 18 years of age or older
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer FULL, COMPLETELY PAID BENEFITS for those employees who work 20 or more hours per week. Vision, Dental, Health, and more…This is the BEST compensation package in the industry!
- Hourly Wage plus aggressive,un-cappedcommission compensation structure. We also include paid holidays, paid training, and paid time off.
- In addition, top performers can look forward to plenty of advancement opportunities (leadership, and other roles)! Relocation may be required.
Sungevity strives for a multicultural work environment; diversity is a core value. AA/EOE. We are a Fair Chance Employer.
APPLY TODAY at sungevity.com/green-jobs
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is a core value at Sungevity. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the closer we are to achieving our mission of building the world's most energized network of customer whopowertheir lives withsunshine. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life.