Hire Resolve has partnered with a Solar Energy Equipment Supplier who is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. This company is based in Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is not completely new to finance as they will be involved in the day-to-day finance tasks and will be there to support the duties of the finance department. The candidate should be reliable and accurate in their tasks and duties.
- Prepare and process invoices and accounts payable
- Generate financial reports including balance sheet, P&L, cash flow, and other management reports
- Record-keeping of expenses, transactions, and financial data
- Prepare and process payroll
- Collaborate with the sales department to effectively manage accounts receivable
- Maintaining financial controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate financial data to management and other departments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Strong understanding of financial principles and accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero, Sage)
- Minimum of 3 years accounting and finance experience with a preference for experience in manufacturing and/or renewable energy
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to work well in a team setting
- Salary: R180K/yr - R300K/yr, negotiable
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Hire Resolve at [email protected]
You are also welcome to contact Michaela Boustred on LinkedIn or 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.