(Platinum Solar, Northern Utah)
Job Details :
- $340 to $600 per kW
- Job Type : Full-time / Part-time
- Number of hires for this role : 4
- Self-motivated, competitive, driven with a strong desire to be successful
- Proven track record of field sales experience
- In-home and/or solar sales experience is a plus
- Must be a success-oriented, as demonstrated by previous sales work ethic
- Ability to build rapport with client
- Willing to better oneself and move up in the company
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Need to agree to working under our Core Values
Full Job Description :
We are seeking committed sales leaders with a strong drive to succeed in life and to capitalize on Platinum Solar’s aggressive commission structure that, if utilized properly, will provide a great source of income and wealth. As a Solar Consultant, your job is to help homeowners go green, save money and invest in their homes' value by installing solar and battery backup systems that will add to homeowners quality of life in emergency situations.
Our employees are the most important aspect of our company, and they are the reason for our success. With Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose in the forefront of our minds, our mission is to endow our people with the ability to live life intentionally. To be aware and awake and act on their circumstances instead of being acted upon.
Due to Platinum Solar’s Owners experience, efficiencies and relationships with manufacturers, distributors and nondisclosures still in effect, Platinum Solar can simply install solar at a cheaper rate than our competing solar companies and still retain the same profit margins. For our Salesman, that lends to not losing a sale over price and not having your commission lowered to unsuitable levels.
We offer a LIFEP04 15 kWH battery backup system at less than $8K. That’s the best price in the Industry by nearly double.
With our price match service, we can match any viable quote a customer has previously given, enabling you to secure as many deals as possible. We identify leaders who want to succeed and help them achieve much more than they ever imagined possible.
Commission pay: Rolling Scale based system size and price sold.
- $340 per KW average for Company leads.
- $600 per KW average for Self Generated Leads.
- $600 per KW average (minus 30% to Canvasser) for closing a canvassed lead
Due to the high commission rate, we are ultra picky about who we bring into our organization. We don’t want someone to work 2 to 3 days a month and be content with $10K a month.
Your responsibilities include visiting with newly qualified homeowners, discussing the benefits of going solar, generating and signing project contracts, and maintaining good relations with clients throughout the entire process from sale to Installation.
- Need to fall in line with our Core values.
- Be timely on appointments set by team
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend sales meetings and training to keep-up on the latest developments.
Job Types :
Supplemental Pay :
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Management Opportunities available