This job is COVID SAFE and includes a 40 hour work week (or less), a BASE SALARY plus commission, 401k, FULL BENEFITS, PAID TRAINING and a culture of winning, incentives and personal development.
Momentum Solar is one of the leading residential solar contractors in the United States. Recognized by Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, we employ over 2,000 people nationwide and were voted by our employees on Glassdoor, as one of the top places to work in 2022.
Momentum Solar is the nation�s top privately held residential solar installer and the ONLY provider that is completely vertically integrated from finance to install, meaning every part of the process is handled in house and never subcontracted out. For 13yrs Momentum Solar has been a staple in the communities we serve, with over 40,000 installs we�ve maintained one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry and an A+ rating with the BBB.
In joining our entry level sales and marketing team, this personal development program is designed to give all candidates the opportunity to grow their communication skills, industry knowledge, routines, healthy habits, and familiarity with the industry all while making top dollar for your efforts.
We pride ourselves in promoting from within, if career advancement and recognition is what you are looking for, look no further!
Primary Duties: Find houses that qualify for solar and schedule them for a no cost information session with a solar professional that offers them the opportunity to go solar, saving them money and expands the reach of clean energy, at absolutely no cost to them!
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Compensation:
- Base salary plus commission
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, etc.)
- First year target earnings $60,000-$80,000 per year. Top performers are easily over $100,000+
- Clear growth and advancement opportunities
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Master lead generation first hand as you hone your selling and communication skills
- Build Rapport with potential customers to earn appointments and meet your monthly appointment setting quotas
- Meet team and personal goals
- Be capable of handling rejection on a regular basis
- Qualify prospective customer for residential solar solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated
- Strong work ethic is a MUST
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Desired Experience:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self driven & highly motivated
- Proven track record setting and achieving goals
- Must be flexible working evening hours
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the office
- Must take and pass pre-employment aptitude test
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Bilingual abilities a plus
- Must have cell phone with data and internet