At Simplisolar, we are simply that. We strive to have a straightforward business model that is honest for both our employees and customers. Simplisolar employees have the opportunities to create and manage their own teams as well as make more money than they would with other solar companies. Because of our unique business model, it is possible for a sales consultant to make 3 times as much on a single home. Here at Simplisolar, it is our priority to take care of our employees, our customers, as well as the planet.
Simplisolar Sales Consultants have the opportunity to learn more about the benefits of Solar and educate homeowners and potential customers about how they can save money and save energy. Create quotes and estimates for potential solar systems. Create leads by talking with everyone and seeking referrals.
This position requires self-motivation, the desire to succeed and to help grow Simplisolar, professionalism and integrity to help create a positive face and image of the company.
Now is the perfect to time to be apart of a growing industry that is changing the world. In a country that has about 124 million households, there is less than 1% of those houses that have solar energy. There is so much room for growth and success in this industry, especially as the desire for solar becomes for prevalent. Compared to other solar companies, you can earn double and sometimes triple the amount that you could earn with other companies. To help our Energy Consultants, we will give them two prequalified leads every single day.
• Create leads and close sales
• Have a great understanding and knowledge of Solar systems and be able to educate the customers
• Generate project proposals and quotes for customers
• Communication with other employees and head of the company
• Control your paycheck and how much you earn. Earn 3 times as much as other solar companies will give you
• Sales experience
• Experience self-generating customer leads, exceptional follow up skills
• A track record of hitting goals, meeting a quota
• Positive and engaging personality
• Microsoft Office and Basic Excel is plus
• Desire to be a part of a growing industry and part of a company with unique ideas
• Motivated by career advancement, high income potential, and making a difference in a community
• Honest with customers and willing to do whatever it takes to make them happy
• Willing to put in the time needed to be successful and help the company to grow
• Over achiever and someone that succeeds at everything they get involved in
• Great customer service skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Valid state driver’s license.
If interested please call Chandler at 801-960-7977 or email us your resume and contact information.