Cable's Roofing is looking for a roofing Project Manager/Supervisor to join our team in our Tyler, Texas office. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of roofing projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments and with technical roofing experience.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Under the direction of the Lead Project Manager, coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Quality control inspections - Inspect workmanship of subcontractors and internal crews for quality workmanship and on-spec work scope, reporting same to production department and Lead Project Manager.
- 2-3 years experience in roofing, roofing technical aspects or general construction project supervision or management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
Wage based on your qualifications.
Cable's Roofing offers choices of various medical and dental insurance programs. We have a generous paid time off and paid vacation program.
About Cable’s Roofing:
Cable’s Roofing is a 23-year-old roofing construction organization in the niche market of residential and commercial re-roofs and insurance roof restoration work. We now also offer solar systems, which has recently become a hot commodity in Texas. Cable’s is dedicated to being the best at our craftmanship and value. Our employees enjoy a family-like, diverse work culture that promotes honesty, hard work and being particular with our quality and performance. Cable’s Roofing is heavily involved in the community and helping others in need. Our vision: “We create opportunities locally to impact lives globally.”