Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for Two (2) Project Administration Section Heads to join Administration (Project) team in our prospect project operations in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Monitors inter-site movement of staff and reports the same to the site in time based on the instructions of management.
- Maintains transfer/demobilization reports.
- Monitors payroll with the assistance of subordinates within the time schedule.
- Prepares Memorandum and Circular as required based on management instruction.
- Liaises with other site Personnel officers when required for timely mobilization/ demobilization of “available staff’ this as per the requirements of the Project Management.
- Coordinates and facilitates requests for employees’ benefits.
- Supervises Personnel Officer in AHRIS data entry.
- Ensures data accuracy and reliability.
- Ensures compliance with Local Labor Law.
- Managing the Personnel team to ensure the full adherence of procedures.
- Responsible for all the personnel issues/relationship.
- Manage a AHRIS database for the employees at project site
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized/ reputed University.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management preferred
- Minimum 7 -10 years’ experience in total, out of which minimum 2 years’ as Personnel Section Head role at Project Site with EPC/heavy industrial construction company.
- Good knowledge of HRIS systems an any other HR related software and MS Office.
- Should have excellent communicated skills in English and Arabic will be added advantage.
What it is nice to have:
- Experience in EPC, Civil Infrastructure construction industry extensively in a project-based environment, Proven experience in Human Resources/Personnel Department Activities.
You are someone who:
- Organized, committed and hard worker
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with high attention to details
- An analytical thinker
- A result driven person combined with problem solving techniques
- Report writing and communication skills
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.