We power lives with sunshine. Since 2006, GigaWatt has helped thousands of people worldwide harness the power of the sun with solar electric systems. Our company designs, manufactures, and delivers customized solar energy kits to residential customers who install the system on their own or hire an authorized contractor to complete the installation for them, resulting in thousands of dollars in savings compared to other solar companies.
GigaWatt employees are driven by our mission to power lives with sunshine, resulting in a greener, more sustainable planet. Beyond a welcoming atmosphere, we work together to create an extremely positive and inspiring culture that brings in top talent, keeps drive and motivation high, and makes everyone excited to come to work each day!
Buying a solar electric system is big deal. For most people, it’s a big decision that involves a long-term commitment—to a technology they barely understand and to a relationship with an unfamiliar company. Additionally, the client must embrace a solution that will alter the look of their home and manage a construction project that will span weeks to complete. GigaWatt’s phone and email based sales is our core strategy.
Like most inside sales positions, we are looking for individuals who can quickly build rapport, address someone’s interests and concerns, and close the deal - all without interacting face to face. However, this position demands more. While targeting an aggressive monthly quota, our Solar Consultants provide clients with a premium experience that leaves the client feeling informed and happy. We succeed by helping people realize the benefits from going solar, making it easy to do so, and following through until the solar panels are installed and they’re generating free energy from the sun!
• Educate and close perspective customers
• Successfully overcome prospect objections
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospects
• Update opportunity rating and prospect interaction in CRM
• Consistently achieve sales quota
• Develop and maintain a strong referral network of satisfied customers that refer friends and family to GigaWatt
• Continue to learn and develop professional skills
• Previous telesales experience is a plus
• Background in solar would be a plus
• Ability to calculate key financial metrics, including competitive pricing and be able to respond to customers
• Strong ability to project monthly sales numbers
• Understanding of general construction a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Business to consumer experience is a plus (Financial services, insurance, investments, mortgage etc.)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and basic Excel a must
• Four year college degree preferred
We offer a competitive base compensation plus commission. Our benefit package includes company sponsored health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision and paid time off. We also provide a fully stocked fridge, snacks, and on premise health and fitness equipment.