The person (m/f) who will occupy the position of Photovoltaic Electrical Engineer has at least 3 years experience in similar position, with demonstrable experience in the renewable energy sector, preferably solar PV. Based on your skills and experience, initial base salary ranges from 2000 to 3000 Euro net. This position requires you to travel up to 50% of your time, as this is a hybrid position (work at home + on field)
- The purpose of the role is to follow and provide support in the projects to be implemented for residential and business sector of solar panels projects;
- You will be required to design, calculate, plan, develop and control the execution of solar projects (from definition to commissioning) ensuring compliance with contractual obligations, in optimal conditions of quality, cost and term;
- You will ensure the planning of the execution of installation projects, being responsible for defining stages, distributing responsibilities of subordinate personnel, as well as for the correct allocation of resources (human, material);
- Having full responsibility for management of project budgets and schedules from early-stage development to point of construction;
- You will coordinate with financial and technical colleagues to determine optimal strategy for the project with consideration of project risks;
- You will manage the design, construction, and installation for solar PV sites;
- Knowledge of the software packages necessary for solar project documents and accompanying reports and management software (AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) is required;
- You will need to periodically communicate to the management and client reports on the physical stages performed on works, ensures communication flows to the beneficiary and internally, to the work teams and other departments.
To join our team you will need to have:
- Higher education: Technical University – Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Power Engineering / Installations;
- ANRE electrical accreditation as an engineer (COR 2151) is mandatory to work in Romania and other EU countries
- 3 years experience in solar projects industry is desired
- English language - medium conversational level is mandatory to be able to collaborate with international collegues
What do we offer:
- Full time employment contract in a Norvegian owned company
- Highly competitive base salary in accordance with your experience and qualifications and a clear growth path for the next 2 years.
- Company car, laptop, phone and everything needed to perform your job
- Travel and accommodation costs fully covered
- More benefits to follow after 6 months period base on your results
You will be working in a multinational team, part of a group of companies under Norwegian ownership. You will collaborate with colleagues from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Poland, as well as Romania.