Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and Commercial Coordinator to join our top qualified and knowledgeable Equipment Solutions team in our Athens Office.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Equipment Solutions Manager (ESM) in achieving the department’s mission which is to create a revenue stream from renting/ selling underutilized/surplus equipment to third parties. Sounds exciting? Read on.
What you will need to do:
- Support the sales activities by proactively finding and approaching new buyers, as well as undertaking advertising efforts responding to customer inquiries and negotiating prices. You will be also responsible for the administrative recording of the sales efforts.
- Support rental activities where needed, responding to customer inquiries, gathering required information and technical specifications, confirming availability with the Archirodon yards and projects and other tasks as needed.
- Prepare estimates for charter rates and submit for approval to Equipment Solutions Manager. Assist in preparing / reviewing the offers and rental / sales agreements and coordinate with various departments for finalizing the same.
- Keep records of offers made to 3rd parties and updates on regular basis the “Register of Charter Rates of Floating Equipment for Third Parties”.
- Prepare periodic reports of equipment sold
- Prepare the invoices for rental charges and follow up invoicing and timely settlement of them. Also Notifies ESM of late or overdue payments.
- Follows up with the Accounts Dept. financial reporting (Detailed Statement of Operations – Revenues & Costs) on Monthly basis and prepares presentations for Management review.
- Proactively contributes to the improvement and growth of the department. Actively promotes and seeks information sharing and cooperation with other departments and people.
- Assesses risk to maintain the risk profile within set limits.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- BSc degree in Business, Finance/ Economics
- One (1) – Three (3) years of working experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Basic knowledge of land and marine construction equipment
- Experience in customer facing role
- Fluency in English
What it is nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of BIMCO contracts
- Exposure in MENA region
You are someone who:
- Has strong communication skills and ability to negotiate effectively.
- Is commercially driven.
- Is a true team member
- Is decisive and result- oriented
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!