Charging into the future
As a worldwide leader in complete lithium-ion energy storage solutions that offer high power, high energy and excellent safety and outstanding life, we provide our customers with quality products, when and where they need them. A123 products deliver excellent energy density providing more driving range per charge. Our advanced technology allows vehicle manufacturers to engineer powertrain advancements that are environmentally conscious. These advances help reduce emissions, provide better fuel economy and start to reduce our reliance on oil.
Breakthrough technology forms the core of our automotive product portfolio and allows us to manufacture highly competitive lithium-ion solutions at the system, module and cell level. As true innovators in battery system design, we have the engineering expertise needed to support development and validation of advanced cell designs, software, electronics and thermal management systems that power today’s electrified vehicles. At the core of A123 Battery Systems, our world-class in-house developed cells employ the most advanced battery chemistry for each application to minimize pack oversizing and system cost.
A123 has aggressively invested in scientific talent, developed our supply chain and expanded our manufacturing footprint for NMC products which now represent more than half of our annual production. This success has inspired us to continue to invest in new research and development that will further enhance the energy density of our future products without compromising battery safety or performance.
Our global manufacturing footprint balances economies of scale and proximity to customers so that we are always prepared to cost effectively deliver lithium-ion solutions that power the world’s most advanced vehicle technology.
We are looking for an Laboratory Assistant Working Student / Intern - Battery Technology (All Genders) for our team!
- Participate in the testing of energy storage systems (low voltage, high voltage, module level, pack level...) for vehicles and stationary applications
- Operation of analysis equipment
- Documentation according to defined protocols
- Provide electrical and mechanical support to our laboratory with harnesses, E/E parts and battery systems
Education & Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English or German
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interest in e-mobility
- Experience working independently, proactively, and in a collaborative environment
We are characterized in particular by our flat hierarchies and individual scope for creativity. We offer a familiar working atmosphere instead of anonymous office space. Our employees can feel their direct influence on our success through their proximity to the products and the business. As a result, our employees experience the results of their work immediately.
- Your start with us begins with an onboarding event and an induction plan. In addition, you will have a mentor for several weeks of individual training
- Your individual development is promoted through personal career planning and continuous training as well as various project work in global teams
- Our corporate culture is characterized by an intercultural working atmosphere
- Short communication channels and helpful colleagues are further advantages that define our working atmosphere