Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking to hire a knowledgeable and self-driven IT End User Support to join forces with our IT team in our various projects in the UAE.
Join our worldwide journey.
The successful candidate will provide to all our employees appropriate and timely solutions to their requests in a friendly and empowering manner. He will assist users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools. Also, support, install, and maintain personal computers, local area networks, operating systems, software, and related IT-sanctioned peripherals.
Sounds exciting? Read on.
What you will need to do:
- Provide First level of support to users on Hardware, Software, and LAN in the form of l IT Helpdesk Tickets
- Offer proactive support to users by update all users’ applications with the latest service packs and patches
- Ensure the continuing operation of the Operating systems, email, printing, Windows update, virus protection, etc
- Setup and maintain physical and virtual environments for Desktops & Laptops
- Investigate, test, install and upgrade new and hardware/software products
- Configure, troubleshoot, repair and provide accurate, creative solutions to technical problems while ensuring user satisfaction
- Produce regular reports for end user support function area
- Undertake special projects as required or directed by the IT Officer
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 up to 6 years of professional related experience
- Experience and knowledge base in Microsoft Cloud, Office 365 and Cisco telephone system
- Working knowledge of the use of common ICT hardware and software applications
- Flexibility to work on construction sites and to travel both domestically and internationally
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is nice to have
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is nice to have
- Network & Security knowledge / experience is nice to have
You are someone who:
- Is result-driven and bottom-line oriented
- Enjoys finding solutions to new (or old) problems; you are resourceful and an ownership taker
- Can work with minimum supervision and is eager to develop and get exposed to new things every day!
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Communicates effectively and with ease
- Is a true team member; you collaborate effectively without creating frictions while showing care and concern for your peers
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!