The Experienced Solar Installer is an integral member of Exact Solar's Installation team. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of residential and small commercial PV solar systems and solar pool heating systems safely and on time. Safe work practices and excellent communication skills are essential. OSHA and installer training will be provided.
Become part of Exact Solar family. Our professional, team-based culture provides a supportive, staff-oriented environment that inspires award-winning service and the best customer experience from first contact through the life of the solar energy system.
Exact Solar - Top 500 Solar Installer in North America 2014 - 2020; Earned Angies List Super Service Award 7 out of 8 years (2013-2020); Inc. 5000 company 2017 -2020; Best of Bucks 2019 & 2020!; Join our growing team to help our neighbors eliminate their utility bills, save money, and hasten the transition to a cleaner future.
· Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
· Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
· Prepare and clean-up job site
· Pull materials for each installation job
· Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
· Represent Exact Solar as a field contact for the customer, interact with the customer with integrity, always displaying a professional appearance and attitude.
· Roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience required
· Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
· Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
· Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
· Experience using basic hand and power tools
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are essential
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid drivers license
Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation, plus annual bonuses based on company and personal performance.
- Paid training
- Employee referral program
- 401k retirement plan (3% company matching)
- Flexible/generous PTO policy
- Other group benefits including short and long-term disability, life insurance and dental insurance.
- Group health insurance available (premiums deducted from pay pre-tax)
- ELIGIBLE FOR SIGNING BONUS!
**** NOTE that we are following all COVID-related safety precautions during this unprecedented time to keep both our employees and our customers safe and healthy.