Regional Energy Advisor
Location: Houston, Texas (Metro Area)
Reports to: Regional Canvassing Manager
Brief Description of Sunnova
Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is powering energy independenceTM and changing the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
The Regional Energy Advisor Position
Sunnova Energy is searching for Full Time entry to mid-level commission drivenmarketing specialists that have a winning attitude. Our Regional Energy Advisors utilize their strong communication skills to inform, educate and advise new potential Sunnova Solar customers about the benefits of Sunnova Adaptive Home (Solar, Battery, Generator, EV Charger, HVAC, Smart Load Control, Grid Services and Solar/Storage Buyback programs)
Regional Energy Advisor Responsibilities
- Qualifying Prospects for Sunnova Adaptive home products and answering frequently asked questions.
- Generates demand and in-home appointments for the consultant group.
- Canvassing to assigned high solar propensity neighborhoods.
- Maintaining Team Daily Productivity.
- Meeting & Exceeding Sales Metrics.
- Canvassing, Customer Service, or Sales Experience: 1 Year +
- Valid State Issued Driver’s License
- Must have access to Reliable Transportation
- Ability to access and use a Smart Phone / Tablet and access Wi-Fi spots.
- Experience in residential solar or lead generation
- Door-to-door Experience
- Cold calling Experience
- Regional Canvassing Experience
- Self-Motivated and Independent Player
- Reliable Transportation
- Highschool Diploma/GED
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to go door to door to educate prospective new solar homeowners. .
- Great In-person and over-the-phone Sales Conversation Skills.
- Open-office environment and/or Remote-office environment
- Working in assigned neighborhoods within 50 miles radius of employee’s residence.
- Extended periods of time spent outdoors and walking around.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible Work Schedule.
- Monthly phone / tablet stipend if not using company devices.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.