Climate Career Community
Since its founding in 2008, Green Jobs Network has focused on two pillars: jobs and community.
Today, GJN provides communities that you can join to connect with fellow members of the climate movement, share and learn about jobs, and more. These communities include:
- Green Jobs & Career Network - With more than 125,000 members worldwide, this is the largest group on LinkedIn that is exclusively focused on environmental, sustainability, and climate jobs. This is an active group where you'll find employers posting job opportunities on a daily basis!
- Green Jobs Community on Facebook - Like on LinkedIn, you will also find career opportunities regularly shared here.
If you're seeking career advice (or are interested in offering guidance), a helpful resource is OpenDoorClimate, founded by Daniel Hill.
In addition, there are many other organizations and associations you can join to build your network, including
- American Clean Power Association
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- American Solar Energy Society
- Diversity in Sustainability
- Green America
- National Hydropower Association
- Net Impact
- US Green Building Council
- Women in Cleantech and Sustainability
- More resources coming soon!