Certified Electrician - Solar and Energy Storage
Location: El Segundo, CA, 90245
is a leading residential and commercial solar photovoltaic and energy storage solution integrator headquartered in El Segundo, CA. Working with owners, developers, architects, and general contractors in a consultative manner, Xero Solar works hard to understand each client’s specific needs and develops customized solutions. We pride ourselves on being customer and employee-focused. We provide a premium experience thanks to our strong focus on continuous improvement and long-term employee development.
Company Core Values (X-IOMS):
Embrace Challenge We welcome growth through innovation and believe that only through doing things that push our boundaries can we evolve to a higher state. It is through the potential to make mistakes that we learn new skills and discover new opportunities that help us to become better individuals and a better company.
Quality without Exception We believe in doing the right thing, even when it requires sacrifice. Our goal is to provide what our customers truly need vs providing what WE need to sell. Each customer deserves to be treated with respect, transparency, and honesty as if they were our own parents.
Care for the Individual We care about the fundamental well-being and dignity of the individual, both professionally and personally. This means having the courage to approach difficult conversations from a position of honesty and love. We believe this is vital, whether it be a co-worker, supplier, customer, or any other member of our Xero Community.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Certified Electrician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in solar and battery installation and a strong background in electrical systems and wiring. The successful candidate will install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and equipment, including solar and batteries.
- Lead field operational activities for the installation of residential and commercial PV solar and energy storage systems.
- Ensure work performed by electricians meets quality standards and complies with codes.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to determine job requirements and costs.
- Work with engineering to optimize system designs and project execution.
- Provide exceptional customer service, educating customers about products and job status.
- Conduct in-depth pre-construction site walks and coordinate with subcontractors.
- Maintain accurate job progress reporting using company software.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures, identifying and reporting safety hazards.
- Attend company training sessions and team meetings.
- Must possess a valid Journeyman License/Electrician Certification.
- Experience in solar and battery installation.
- Strong background in electrical systems and wiring.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to assist teammates and build strong relationships.
- Wants to take on challenging projects.
- Pay Range: $40.00 to $60.00 per hour
- Company Size: 25-50 employees
- Benefits: Competitive Benefit Package available