- Must work safely at all times.
- Must have good people skills with an outgoing friendly positive attitude.
- Able to work retail hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in the English language.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Be proficient in automotive part/product identification and recognize parts and how they relate to our customer receipts.
- Follow company dress code policy, maintaining a well groomed, neat appearance so as to create a favorable impression with customers.
- Previous experience in a retail environment preferred but not required.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
Standing, lifting, walking, bending, and stretching are required regularly to perform customer care, product relocation and placement, and environmental health and safety functions.
- Manual dexterity to maintain the housekeeping of the facility by mopping, sweeping, etc. In conjunction, but not limited to, assigned task list duties.
- Vision must be sufficient to perform job functions safely as described above.
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for assigned work shift.
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions.
- Exposure to occasional noisy conditions and machinery operation.
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of age or older and all Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Radius Recycling participates in e-verify for all U.S. new hires.
An offer of U.S. employment by Radius Recycling or any of its subsidiaries is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screen and background check.
All new hires must review and sign an Arbitration Agreement. This applies to all U.S. non-union employees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Radius Recycling does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status under local, state or federal law.