Earn up to 200K per year and power your career with Trinity Solar.
"You've worked for the rest...now work for the best!"
Trinity Solar...recognized by NJ Biz as one of the top 250 private companies in 2022.
Trinity Solar...recognized as a top 2022 Solar Contractor by Solar World.
Our dynamic team is constantly growing and we are looking to bring In-Home Sales Representatives aboard. As an In-Home Sales Rep, you'll be at the forefront of acquiring customers who will truly benefit from saving money and changing the way they consume their energy. Working for us means building a career where you're constantly supported to grow and develop your skills while enjoying competitive pay and more.
What you'll do as an In-Home Sales Representative:
- Make in-home sales and phone sales to warm prospects from lead generation via personal networking.
- Utilize different outbound marketing initiatives including canvassing and attending events or shows in order to source new clients.
- Analyze site, electricity usage, customer needs, and develop a rapport to close the sale.
- Use a variety of computer or app-based applications to develop all the details for the sale and company support teams.
- Update the company's Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) with all pertinent data throughout the sales process.
- Effectively communicate and maintain client relationships.
- Keep clients updated on the project status with the support of our internal concierge and operations teams.
- Participate in weekly sales calls, monthly sales meetings, and training as required.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of work experience in In-Home Sales.
- Must be able to self-generate leads.
- Be willing to travel to the clients homes.
- Be able to analyze and be technically sound with numbers and technology.
- Be computer proficient (+CRM tool experience preferred).
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
Our benefits are tailored for your success.
Your hard work and dedication to our customers and yourself never go unnoticed. To reward you, we offer:
- Uncapped competitive commission.
- High earnings from $80K-200K per year, with top performers exceeding $300K.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive 401(k) savings plan.
- Career path opportunities and room for growth.
- Life insurance available
We've been a trusted name for over twenty years.
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of more than 2,600 team members and boasting over 90,000 installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
We are stronger together, not apart.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.