Sales Manager - Digital Energy Division, Energy Management Business (DE V2 Sales)
This position is responsible for the sales of Digital Energy (DE) Division in Japan, for End User direct sales (mainly global web giant and co-location hyper scaler data centre) and channel sales via EcoXpert (qualified System Integrator) in various segment (mainly but not limit to data centre), and maintains and expands relationships with end user customers,contractors, and channel partners to represents the DE products to these customers in ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. S/he will develop and implement comprehensive sales strategy that maximizes Schneider Electric (SE) opportunities, growth, profitability as well as customer satisfaction. Particularly, s/he is expected to work together with C&SP (Cloud & Service Provider) Segment team, who represent entire Schneider’s portfolio and engage such strategic key accounts at country, regional, and global level (C&SP V1 Sales), and play the vital role of specialized sales for DE during pre-sales process with domain knowledge of the portfolio (Building management System (BMS)& Power Monitoring System (PMS)). It is also important to work closely with DE Solution Architect and Project Delivery team and act as a hub for customer engagement mainly during pre-sales but even post-sales as appropriate. This role reports to Cluster President Japan, and dotted-reports to East Asia regional VP Digital Energy.
- Owns, defines and develop sales strategy for targeted accounts and secure the project opportunities
- Work closely with tendering team, project team, contract and legal team to ensure a smooth deliverable from bidding to project handover.
- Understand customers’ budgeting and procurement processes
- Meets assigned accounts for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives defined by company management
- Work closely with solution architect and Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards, as well as maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Draw up account plan for each targeted customer and responsible for the delivery of monthly reports for assigned accounts i.e. Year to Date (YTD) and 3-month forecast, pipeline of opportunities, risk and issues and assist in sales collection issues
- Promoting and selling the full EcoStruxure solution and Internet of Things (IoT) solution
- At least 8 years related end user sales experience
- Strong track record of key account management, solution business and sales performance
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCY
- Ability to teamwork with various stakeholders and colleagues in a regional/global organization with business level English.
- Experience in building construction industry, electrical distribution, and/or building energy management system (BEMS) is preferred.
- Having contract management knowledge will be a plus
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or Diploma holders with relevant account management experiences will be considered
- Solution seeking mentality, excited by challenge
- Ability to drive for results with a strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Passionate about industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills including good listening, probing, and qualification abilities
- Demonstrated experience to lead executive engagements to provide services and solutions to the respective industry