If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on that date:
Thursday November 30, 2023
Ameren Services provides administrative support and services to Ameren Corporation and its operating companies, subsidiaries and affiliates. Nearly 1,400 employees serve the company with business planning, communications, diversity, financial support, human resources, information technology, legal counsel, safety and supply services.
The candidate will work on-site at Ameren HQ and interface with external stakeholders and co-workers onsite, over TEAMS virtually, and possible in off-site meetings.
- Summer Intern: May - August 2024
- Fall Co-op: May - December 2024
- Education: Must be a current student pursuing a Bachelors or Masters from an accredited college or university required. Human Resources, Digital Communications, Marketing, or Design major is preferred. A cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required.
- Experience: Aptitude for collecting data points and reasoning to find commonalities and outliers. Strong presence and project management skills, with ability to balance multiple deliverables simultaneously. Experience writing for digital channels such as a blog, professional social media accounts, website or other digital channels preferred. Web or Graphic Design background is preferred. Experience designing and managing a blog or website using a content management system (ex: WordPress, SharePoint, etc.) is preferred
- Other: Good analytical, communication, and human relations skills. Adaptable and flexible. Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Strong Microsoft Office skills preferred, especially in MS Excel (data, chart creation, etc.). Previous internship or co-op experience is preferred.
- Supports the daily operations of Ameren’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) team, the Sustainability team, and the Corporate Philanthropy team, which have recently merged under the "SDP" umbrella under the leadership of Ameren's Chief Sustainability Officer
- Responsibilities will be divided by approximately 1/3 time invested with each department, either per week or on a rotational basis (TBD)
- Activities may include Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) benchmarking/research, ESG voluntary reporting support, and/or support with Energy Equity initiatives; Upgrade and maintenance of the DEI team webpage and SharePoint site, assistance with implementing DEI employee and community outreach efforts, and collaborating on equity projects; Collecting and distilling post-grant and post-sponsorship data, and collating information to inform graphs, editorial, and stronger nonprofit partner relationships, and supporting corporate campaigns like United Way or other co-worker-involved fundraising activities
The candidate will work on-site at Ameren HQ in St. Louis, Missouri.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.