Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with an entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our parent organization Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants.
As we look to strengthen our team with top talent that can shape the future for our firm, we seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value a highly-diverse culture where differences are embraced, that want to have a voice with top management and that are rewarded for collective achievement. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best!
Our Energy Practice helps some of the largest global firms and most recognizable brands solve their biggest challenges in today’s age of constant disruption. With diverse services spanning strategy and digital innovation, to omni-channel customer experience, supply chain optimisation, we help clients shape and achieve their growth agenda for a sustainable future.
- Deliver business analysis such as requirement gathering and gap analysis of systems implementation, as well as business process design specific to hydrocarbon accounting.
- Working with the Product Manager, Delivery Manager, Lead Architect to ensure successful delivery of products and solutions
- Work alone in a range of team sizes often split across multiple geographies
- Assist in the creation of client proposal for consulting and/or transformation engagements
We are looking for a Hydrogen Consultant in the Energy industry with experience in:
- Keen interest in the hydrogen space and awareness of key players, projects and market drivers
- Ideally hydrogen experience in an advisory consulting role or in industry. However candidates without specific hydrogen experience but transferrable skills with keen interest in the area and decarbonization would also be considered
- Technology transformation and Business Analysis in Renewable Energy
- Understanding of hydrogen models, market analysis, regulatory
- Delivering projects with Business Stakeholders in Energy client
- Able to produce top-class work across the various aspects of small and medium strategy, innovation and technology delivery engagements
- Keen to develop consulting IP and Market Offerings
- Agile practitioner and certified
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit and team player mindset, and adept at engaging senior stakeholders
- An excellent communicator with outstanding verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Able to audit existing ecosystem and suggest strategies for operational efficiency and thought leadership
- A self-starter, able to lead workshops, work in matrix team structure and assume front end roles at client location
For the right talent that want to be part of a diverse team, innovation-driven practice and a high-performance culture, we offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities so that you can grow your career and achieve your personal ambitions. Curious to learn more? We’d love to hear from you.... Join us today! InfosysConsultingInsights.com