Headquartered and listed in Singapore, CapitaLand Investment Limited (CLI) is a leading global real estate investment manager (REIM) with a strong Asia foothold. As at 30 September 2022, CLI had about S$130 billion of real estate assets under management, and about S$86 billion of real estate funds under management (FUM) held via six listed real estate investment trusts and business trusts, and about 30 private vehicles across Asia-Pacific, Europe and USA. Its diversified real estate asset classes cover retail, office, lodging, business parks, industrial, logistics and data centres.
- Lead and provide technical and operations support to Property Management teams, including testing & commissioning of M&E systems for new developments, provide recommendation to Property Management teams on cost avoidance.
- Conduct feasibility study for engineering solutions, A&A/AEI works, re-configurations, change of use, and life cycle costing.
- Provide technical advice and prepare technical specifications for M&E equipment/services (i.e. ACMV design), M&E upgrading projects and Capex planning.
- Develop and upkeep M&E and Operational guidelines for any new and AEI projects.
- To advise on the design of ACMV systems and M&E services to achieve operational and cost efficiency.
- Review M&E maintenance scope, including performance guarantee and integrated facilities management contracts.
- Drive engineering and environmental sustainability initiatives and the implementation of solutions
- Train and provide guidance to engineering and technical services team
- Develop goals and strategies to support organisational objectives
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 10 years of working experience on M&E consultancy and project management.
- Experience in Energy Management and Audit
- Familiar with Chiller Plant and air-conditioning system operation
- Experience in facilities management industry
- Fluent in spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexible benefits with comprehensive medical coverage for self and family
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidised rates at Ascott serviced residences-
- Strong advocate of staff volunteerism
- Wellness programmes
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.