Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze). This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
Drive and ensure the people, and environment at DPP (Waste Water Treatment and Environmental), Broiler, Hatchery, Breeder & Poultry Feeds at its respective locations are consistently compliant to prevailing occupational safety and environmental laws and regulation aligned towards business strategies and achievements
- Implement environmental, health and safety standards, policies and guidelines to ensure the people and environment are meeting the prevailing environmental and occupational safety laws and regulation.
- Create awareness and instill the safety culture throughout the organization (farm, plant and office) to ensure safety practices is consistently practiced in the organization and zero loss time injury.
- Plan and perform periodic inspection and audit at respective locations to ensure safety standards are adhered and recommend mitigation actions to be taken to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with relevant parties on the implementation of DPP phase 2 Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP), follow through on installation, testing and commissioning to ensure WWTP is compliance with the specifications by the government regulations.
- Conduct wastewater parameter studies periodically to identify key discharge points to control pollutant source, analyse wastewater data to ensure full compliance with Department of Environment, and set up lab for the testing of wastewater key parameters.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to subordinates (engineer, technical personal, operators and lab assistants) on day-to-day operation of WWTP to ensure full compliance to regulatory bodies.
- Manage all chemicals and scheduled wastes in the PP & FP processing plant and WWTP to ensure full compliance with Government Regulations.
- Study the waste treatment system at Breeder, Hatchery & Broiler farm, implement a reliable and cost-effective waste treatment system.
- Recommend for continuous improvement on the efficiency of broiler composting system at the DPDC farm.
- Perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.