Radiant Industries is an El Segundo, CA-based startup developing Kaleidos, a portable, containerized nuclear microreactor. Portable nuclear power with rapid deploy capability can replace diesel generators used today to provide critical asset support for hospitals, datacenters, and military bases or to power microgrids at remote sites. Radiant’s unique, practical approach to nuclear development utilizes modern software engineering to rapidly achieve safe, factory-constructable microreactors leveraging existing, well-qualified materials. Radiant is on a fast track to demonstrate the first fueled operation of a new commercial nuclear reactor design, just three years from now.
Radiant is seeking a smart, creative and resourceful senior full-stack engineer with a focus on front end technologies. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing simple and elegant web applications and core services. These tools span from our real-time digital twin software that simulate the Kaleidos system to validating control algorithms. You’ll partner with talented interdisciplinary teams to come up with user-friendly interfaces and experiences. The ideal candidate will be able to flex across the stack such as implementing APIs and backend development. You’ll be an integral team member to build robust, reliable software systems that will drive to our successful fueling of Kaleidos in 2026.
Employee Benefits for Eligible Employees:
- Stock: Substantial incentive stock plan for all full time, salaried employees.
- Medical: 100% up to base silver level plan for employee + 50% dependents, offers up to Platinum plans.
- One Medical: Sponsored memberships for employees and their dependents.
- Vision: 100% top tier plan coverage + 50% for dependents.
- Dental: 100% top tier plan coverage, orthodontia extra, 50% for dependents.
- Voluntary Life, Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness, Commuter and FSA are offered as employee contributed benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks onsite.
- Vacation/Sick time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.This position involves access to technology that is subject to U.S. export controls. Any job offer made will be contingent upon the applicant’s capacity to serve in compliance with U.S. export controls.