About our client
This Renewable Energy Company has been awarded commercial and government contracts for the design and construction of solar systems facilities across the US This rapidly growing company needs to quickly expand capabilities and is looking for innovative and motivated new technicians.
Typical work schedule is 8:30 AM to 5 PM Monday -Friday. Occasional work and or travel up to 10% Job hours may exceed 40 hours per week when traveling and working on construction sites.
About the Opportunity
The Project Manager is responsible for generating proposals and supporting up to 20 projects and will have the ability to work on a hybrid / remote office model.
- Oversee pipeline development and generate proposals
- Coordinating and scheduling experience
- Ability to independently solve problem
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- All other duties as assigned
Requirement and Qualifications
- At least 3+ years of related experience preferably in electrical, construction or green energy space
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-Starter with strong motivation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- 150K+ base salary range based on experience.
- Benefits, Medical Dental and Vision.
- Opportunities for advancement based on performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Solana Talent Group and all our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Solana Talent Group is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.