Bluegreen Vacations is looking for a new leader to join us as we open the doors at the Solara Surfside Resort and take our In House Sales team to higher levels!
The Director of Sales provides on-going support to the site and is responsible for planning, preparing, and coordinating sales activities for our sales team.
This role is perfect for an established leader who is looking for that next step in their industry career.
We believe in building a team for success, therefor you MUST have manager or above (In House) timeshare experience of no less than two years prior to submitting your resume you review.
More of the technical details:
- Attain sales objectives and bottom line profit
- Maintain company minimum sales performance standards.
- Sets clear, well-defined, and reasonable goals for each associate and oversees staff in the development of sales strategies to meet established goals
- Hire, recruit, train, and develop staff.
- Conduct performance appraisals, counseling, and coaching sessions. Handle disciplinary action and or terminations.
- Assists sales representatives in closing sales, as well as in the preparation and explanation of necessary documentation for completing sales transactions
- Responsible for site meeting or exceeding budgeted expectations by maximizing sales opportunities while controlling commissions and administrative costs.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Motivating and mentoring the sales team to achieve budgeted sales goals.
- Assisting with and conducting sales and training meetings (one-on-one and group).
- Ensuring that management and staff are aware of and adhere to all Bluegreen’s HR policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent customer service.