Welcome to F45!
Our personal trainers are not only energetic but also possess a great attitude and an unquenchable thirst for learning. We are seeking passionate individuals who are eager to join our fun team and potentially fast-track their careers to a leadership role. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What's it like to be a personal trainer at F45?
Unlike other boutique gyms, we offer our members personal training in a group fitness setting. But do not be fooled! This is NOT your average group fitness class at a big box gym. Our personal trainers are the LEADERS of our gym. Their role is to lead the class while providing regressions and progressions to challenge and motivate the group all the while creating an upbeat and fun environment where our member's fitness goals can be met and exceeded.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- Flexible schedule
- Workout Programming Provided. Spend less time programming, and more time focused on delivering results.
- Complimentary Boutique Studio Membership ($200 Value)
- Fitness casual dress - trendy F45 uniform provided!
- Passionate, fun, and collaborative work environment (Must have a sense of humor :)
- Deliver high-energy, motivating F45 group fitness classes that challenge and inspire members to achieve their fitness goals.
- Provide guidance and support to members during workouts, including modifications and corrections as needed to prevent injuries.
- Conduct in-person, goal-oriented consultations with all members.
- Friendly Welcome and member Check-In before class
- Demonstrate and complete every exercise in the workouts with perfect form.
- Build relationships with members, and work to retain and grow membership through outstanding customer service and program offerings.
- Set up, break down, clean, and store away equipment around the studio floor before and/ or after classes.
- Great Attitude and Work Ethic. Whether you're new to personal training or a seasoned vet, we can teach you all you need to know about F45, we just ask that you bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to the table.
- New to Personal Training? No problem! We prefer trainers with at least one year's experience, however, this role would be the perfect start to gaining experience in the Personal Training industry.
- Experienced Personal Trainer? Even better! If you have group training experience, that's a huge plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire members.
- Flexible schedule, with availability to teach early morning, evening, and weekend classes.
- Must understand functional movement, HIIT, and heart rate-focused training programs and the science that supports the F45 workouts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be clear and comfortable with public speaking.
- Required to be on their feet and constantly moving while leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout.
- Nationally accredited current fitness certification - certifications: NSA, ACE, ACSM, PTA Global, NASM, AFAA
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
We embody and live our brand. We are natural team players who have big ideas. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and we use diversity as a means to get creative and build a company that changes lives. Most importantly, at F45, we care about each other. We have fun, solve problems and hand out a ton of high-fives.
CULTURE THAT CRUSHES IT
Our mission at F45 is to create the world’s greatest workout. This isn’t only about creating an unbelievable fitness experience—it’s about building a community and culture. As evidenced by HQ and every F45 studio around the world, culture isn’t just about appearance. It’s about our core beliefs, how we treat each other, how we make decisions, and most importantly, bringing a sense of fun and friendship to everything we do.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to F45 Corporate.