Consultant, Built Environment
Saudi Arabia / Dubai
Global boutique risk management consultancy
to be discussed
talentorder is representing a boutique global risk management consultancy in the search for a Built Environment Senior Consultant.
The client is well known for their work in cyber security, risk and crisis, and is already well-established in the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa and US.
This role is working for the Built Environment team and you will be responsible for:
- Stewardship of built environment risk projects in the region to ensure compliance with the clients policies, standards and methodologies.
- Hold project-level budget accountability in support of the CSC EMEA P&L
- Client liaison, not only on security related expertise but as a trusted advisor for the client in order to develop client relationships across the full breadth of capabilities
- Adopt innovative approaches to develop current and new solutions
- Act as a thought leader on regional matters and coordinate with peer groups across the business
- Ensure requests from clients and prospects are dealt with effectively
- Creating proposals and building project budgets to determine pricing levels prior to sign-off by designated managers
- Provide accurate information on pipeline activity
- Operational planning and management of assigned projects and tasks
- Deep understanding of the real estate and critical infrastructure sector through the entire value chain and project lifecycle from project initiation through all procurement, design, construction and in use phases.
- Specific experience of the development of security strategies, policies and standards for the built environment and security master planning
- Detailed understanding of and implementation experience of relevant professional bodies standards and processes, including, but not limited to:
– American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) work stages.
– Preventive strategies including the UK Secured by Design (SBD) and the US Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) approach to the security design of developments.
– API/NPRA Security Vulnerability Assessment (2004) methodology
– US Department of Homeland Security –Federal Emergency Management Agency –FEMA 452 (2005), particularly relating to determining Design Basis Threats
– US Department of Defences (DoD) C.A.R.V.E.R. target analysis methodology for considering the attractiveness of potential targets, adapted from Joint Publication 3-05.1 Joint Special Operation Task Force Operations (2007)
– The UK Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) guidelines on developing operational requirements
– BS/ISO/EN and other related risk management and physical security standards
- Proven ability of operating successfully at a senior level, implementing policy, driving quality and assisting in growing a business
- Detailed understanding of Control Risks capabilities and client outcomes
- Proven experience of delivering security risk consultancy, including but not limited to operational and corporate security management
- Proven experience of people management
- Proven experience of successful budgeting, project management and project closure
- Arabic speaker