Customer Service Representative
Due to expansion we are looking for 3 motivated individuals to join our successful Customer Service team, within a well established company. Our ideal candidate would be an individual that has some experience in customer service or marketing. However we do provide full training so experience is not necessary but an advantage.
Responsibilities of the role
- communicating either face to face or via telephone to deliver a funding allowance to help update their properties
- Engaging with existing customers
- Promoting the company's services and extras
- Booking appointments for our services and filing reports of every customer
- Dealing with questions and queries in order to continuously improve customer care
- Arranging and booking in service calls if required
Skills and qualifications
- No experience needed, full training provided
- Well mannered and professional telecommunication or face to face skills
- Individually motivated
- Ability to work at a fast pace
We are currently recruiting for Full Time/ Part time and Evening positions right now!
We are a local, friendly and professional service in the manufacture and installation of high quality home improvements products.
Are you up for a challenge? Looking for a job? Then apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00 per year