This position is responsible for day-to-day security operations. The job includes configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting enterprise-wise security solutions. The team member will interface directly with the multiple IT teams and the security operations center to respond to, investigate, and remediate security incident escalations.
Internal Control Responsibilities:
Support Internal Control (Sox, PCI, and other compliance requirements) process, which includes understanding, communicating, complying with defined internal controls, and suggesting and making modifications to the policies, procedures, and controls to better match the business.
Communicate upward problems in operations, noncompliance with the code of conduct, or other policy violations or illegal actions.
- Interface directly with the Security Operations Center to maintain monitoring solutions and respond to security escalations.
- Configure, install, and maintain enterprise-wide security solutions. These solutions include, but are not limited to, firewalls, VPN, Office365/Azure security, EDR, and content filtering.
- Maintain vulnerability scanning platform and provide reporting to IT groups.
- Collaborate directly with the Support, Business, and IT teams to advise on security best practices and secure systems implementation.
- Provide support for forensic investigations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hands-on multi-year experience(3+) with Information Infrastructure technologies like network devices, operating systems, and basic information security technologies.
- Hands-on, direct experience with Azure, Office 365, and Microsoft Cloud Application Security.
- Hands-on experience supporting EDR platforms.
- Hands-on experience supporting PAM technologies.
- Hands-on experience in large-scale enterprise environments with firewall and IDS/IPS technologies.
- Hands-on experience with IPSEC and end-user VPN.
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating systems.
- Flexible attitude – able to take on many different tasks at once.
- Able to learn and apply new security technologies quickly.
- Self-motivating – able to learn new skills as required.
- Proven record of analyzing complex problems to come to a straightforward solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
Ability to: lift and carry up to 25 pounds; bend, twist, kneel and crouch occasionally; sit at desktop for extended periods of time, up to 5-8 hours a day, able to negotiate around an average office environment. Visual acuity for close detailed work using a computer, related parts, and to operate a vehicle.
- Office environment
- Remote work
- After-hours, weekends, and Holiday work as needed
- 24x7 on-call support (rotation)
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of age or older and all Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Radius Recycling participates in e-verify for all U.S. new hires.
An offer of U.S. employment by Radius Recycling or any of its subsidiaries is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screen and background check.
All new hires must review and sign an Arbitration Agreement. This applies to all U.S. non-union employees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Radius Recycling does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status under local, state or federal law.