Do you thrive in a fast-paced construction environment? Are you able to field a wide-ranging assortment of tasks, take on multiple priorities, and work with a wide variety of people? Are you driven to complete your tasks successfully and on time? Are you looking for a position with plenty of room for growth? If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Our ideal team member would:
- · Be effective with record keeping and document management – electronic and paper
- · Have excellent customer service and phone skills
- · Enjoy problem solving
- · Be enthusiastic about learning
- · Be fast and accurate with data entry
- · Handle jobsite coordination and scheduling
- · Have strong internet research capability
- · Be familiar with preparing business correspondence
- · Excel in prioritizing, scheduling and following tasks through to completion
- · Be able to respectfully communicate with people in all facets of our business
- · Know Microsoft Office products, and can be trained in QuickBooks software.
If this sounds like a description of you, please respond to this ad with your resume and a letter describing why your skill set would fit in with our team. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Please submit your resume in PDF format. You will hear back from us in a week.
$10.00-$14.00/hour depending on experience. Room for growth with the company.
Perks: 1 week paid vacation after 6 months of employment