Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Data Analyst in our Apodaca, Nuevo Leon location.
The Data Analyst will join the Technology Standardization Management organization (NAM Region). TSM is a global department to manage Component & Material for Schneider Electric and provide expertise to support R&D, GSC, etc, located in three regions\: Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. The Data Analyst is the regional representative of TSM Efficiency Team to work closely with TSM members on Data Analysis and Data Management topics for Electronic Component, Fastener, and Metal/Plastic Material technology etc.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Provide support for data extraction, data analysis and data preparation on Component & Material technology
- Develop tools and processes to optimize efficiency of processes or according to the demand to conduct the data issues.
- Maintain technical ownership of the tools developed
- Support supplier notification changes
We know skills and competencies show up in
This job might be for you if\:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in system engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Technologies Engineering, Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering or related discipline
- English advanced
- Knowledge on electronic components technical data
- Have minimum 3 years of experience on
- Proficiency in Excel, VB Marco Programming
- Proficiency with Python (additionally, other programming language skills is a plus)
- SQL programming
- Have Excellent verbal and written English communication (mandatory)
- Are good at time management skills for multitask.
- Are Precise, Detail-minded, Integral, Diligent and have Logical thinking
- Are a team player, self-learner, eager to learn from others and to share knowledge
- Dedicated to Quality and Focus on customer satisfaction.
Experience working in plant (Supplier quality related fields)
Experience leading communications with suppliers
Experience managing engineering changes (PCNs/EOLs)
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us\: http\://se.com/mx/carreras.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies\: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.