- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales, exposure in electrical distribution industry is preferred.
- Candidate with technical knowledge in Medium Voltage (e.g. MV Switchgears, Power Transformers, Substation Automation Solutions, etc.) and related project execution experience for MTR / Airport / Public Utility would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, high sense of responsibility, problem-solving skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Office
- Fluent speaking in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
What we offer\:
- Double pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Birthday leave
- On-the-job Training
- Positive & supportive working environment
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please submit your application with your full resume and expected salary.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
- Conduct quotation, tendering, and order management for Electrical Distribution Products, Equipment and Solutions, Substation Automation Solutions, and Smart Grid Solutions.
- Maintain close relationships with customers for continual business growth
- Provide pre-sales consultation and after-sales follow-up to customers
- Coordinate with factories, project execution teams, and sub-contractors for engineering work quotation and tender work.
- Input and update sales opportunities and pipeline in systems regularly