Reports to: Plant Manager
Job Status: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt or Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: M – F; 8am – 5pm or according to manager’s discretion; Overtime as required.
Join our team and have amazing benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, company-paid life insurance, and more!
- Complete and manage all aspects of the manufacturing facility’s air permits, both existing and future.
- Oversee issuing regulatory permits so project, maintenance and contractor work can occur in a timely manner.
- Work with consultants with regards to environmental reports including Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans, Tier II reports, Toxic Release Inventory reports, and TSCA reports.
- Oversee Method 9 and Method 22 measurements and record-keeping for Opacity Monitoring.
- Conduct audits at the plant, document findings, and assist with implementation of recommendations.
- Manage the manufacturing facility’s Risk Management Program.
- Manage the manufacturing facility’s Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) program.
- Assist with writing and implementation of HSE policies for the manufacturing facility.
- Special projects and improvements are given by the Plant Manager
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an environmental science or related field is required. In lieu of a degree, equivalent years of experience can be substituted.
- Knowledge of state and locating regulations, reporting requirements, RMP, and manufacturing experience preferred.
- Logical and practical thinker who can apply regulations.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer Skills: Have basic computer skills. Efficiently navigate a web browser, follow online instructions, and experienced in Microsoft Office programs.
- Work Ethic: Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful, and credible in the workplace. Display a sincere desire to provide service or assistance, follow instructions, and take responsibility for your own actions. Show a commitment to doing the best job possible.
- Physical Abilities: Lift and carry 5-20 pounds in various packaging. Read product and chemical names.
- Detailed oriented. Must be able to proof read documents.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions. Employee will work in office environment also. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and traffic
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hours/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hours/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires is activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hours/day)
- Physical Abilities
- Stand - F
- Walk - F
- Sit - F
- Handling/ Fingering - F
- Reach Outward - F
- Reach Above Shoulder - O
- Climb - N
- Crawl - N
- Squat or Kneel - O
- Bend - O
- Lift/ Carry
- 10 lbs. or less - F
- 11-20 lbs. - O
- 21-50 lbs. - O
- 51-100 lbs. - N
- Over 100 lbs. - N
- 12 lbs. or less - F
- 13-25 lbs. - O
- 26-40 lbs. N
- 41-100 lbs. - N
Other Physical Requirements:
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – safety glasses, goggles, etc.
• Vision Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception
• Sense of Sound 55 decibels, adult conversation
• Sense of Smell Able to detect odors
All employees of Jacam Chemical Company 2013, LLC, and its subsidiaries are required to adhere to the following:
• Comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws
• Have the ability to read, write and speak in English fluently
• Adhere to guidelines, policies, and procedures as described in the Jacam handbook
• Adhere to Jacam’s Drug and Alcohol policy and agree to submit to random drug testing as a condition of
Join our team today!!