Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a a full of potential and reliable Marine Superintendent to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team in our mega marine project in Laayoune, Morocco.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Ensures that his crew is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them.
- Allocates work to the foremen on daily basis.
- Supervises the work and ensures that productivity is maintained at high levels.
- Defines and requests on daily basis equipment and materials necessary for the work.
- Keeps records of the work, time sheet etc and general control of the work progress.
- Informs engineers to call for inspection when parts of the work are ready as per the quality control plan.
- Guides and assists technically the foremen.
- Ensures that the works are performed at the required quality standards.
- Daily management of Marine Activities.
- Reporting, materials order and management of marine personnel.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- Marine works experience (at least 10 years)
- Knowledge in caisson installation
- Good command in English both oral and written, knowledge in French language is a plus.
What it is nice to have:
- French language command is highly desirable
You are someone who:
- Organized, committed and hard worker
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills and a team player with high attention to details
- Focuses on solutions rather than problems
- An analytical thinker
- A results driven person combined with problem solving techniques
- Is passionate about complex EPC projects and enjoys working in an international, culture diverse environments
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.