What will you do as a Electrical Engineer at ELEO?
As an Electrical Engineer specializing in battery packs, you will be designing and developing high-energy density battery systems to power a diverse range of electric applications. Our primary focus is on creating innovative battery packs for off-highway applications, from construction and agricultural machines.
In this role, you will be part in the entire product development lifecycle. From the initial stages, you will be responsible for selecting components based on specific requirements. With your electrical engineering expertise, you will then create intricate electrical schematics for the battery packs, along with designing wiring harnesses and custom components for HV power lines. Your involvement doesn't stop there – you will actively contribute to the mechanical integration of your designs, and find solutions for scalable assembly methods.
You will be an integral part of a challenging project to design and manufacture an innovative platform of battery packs. Your creative ideas will have a decisive impact for the success of this project.
We believe in continuous improvement, which is why we expect you to also assist integrating new design tools and processes within our company. You'll have the unique opportunity to influence our engineering practices.
If you are dynamic Electrical Engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a drive to revolutionize the world of energy storage, ELEO offers the perfect environment. Join us in our mission to create the next generation of battery systems and be a part of the sustainable energy revolution!
As ELEO’s new Electrical Engineer, you will be dealing with:
- Work in multidisciplinary engineering teams
- Compose batteries with our in-house developed modules to meet voltage, power and capacity requirements
- Selection of standard electrical components: eg. fuses, sensors, connectors, busbars, cables
- Understand the different features integrated into our batteries and align them with customer requirements
- Draw electrical diagrams of the batteries
- Creation of modular wiring harness drawings
- Design of standard components such as cables, busbars, etc.
- Contribute to the mechanical integration of your designs and find solutions for scalable assembly methods.
- Integrate new design tools to link electrical and mechanical engineering
Requirements / Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechatronics/electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant full-time experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with sensors, fuses and power components is a must
- Experience with electrical schematics, wiring harnesses is a must
- Experience with battery packs or EVs in specific is a nice-to-have
- Experience with tools linking the 2D schematics and the 3D CAD model of the system electrical is a plus
- Experience in C/Python is a plus
- Interest and experience with standardization and the industry sector are a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English