Hire Resolve has a client, which helps businesses reach their energy goals and is looking for Solar PV Construction Managers for both their Johannesburg and Cape Town branches.
- Adhere and maintain project Health and Safety site requirements
- Assess, accept, and give feedback on project engineering designs
- Assist in design of solar PV energy systems
- Assist with physical installation/construction works where required
- Assist with any operations and maintenance issues on all sites under SLA with NSE
- Development of department tools and documents
- Ensure all ISO9001 and ISO45001 compliances are met during construction
- Ensure codes and compliances of various installation sectors are met
- Feedback project learnings to the Engineering Department ensuring continual improvement
- Assist in handover of system to O&M department as per handover procedure
- A minimum of an electrical qualification
- Wireman’s license would be an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in the solar industry (commercial)
- PV Construction installation experience > 300 kWp
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact Courtney on 021 180 0870.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.