RO Energy is working with a full service developer who focus on making Distributed Generation accessible. This is an established company with almost 20 years in the market executing hundreds of solar projects. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager
You would be working for one of the fastest growing private companies in America. Reporting directly to the Director of Commercial Construction.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for overall documentation and administrative functions on project(s). The APM will assist the Project Manager with the flow of information between the field and office to ensure that each project is constructed in accordance with the contract documents.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Assistant Project Manager
Our client seeks an innovative and motivated individual that will have responsibilities during the construction process. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project
- Creating and tracking Request for Information (RFI's)
- Creating and tracking Submittals and tracking Meeting Minutes
- Preparing Subcontractor and owner change orders
- Preparing documents for project closeout
- Assist with permit submission and tracking
- Maintain and manage project files
- Developing trade scopes of work and assisting the Project Manager with buyout of trades
Qualifications for Assistant Project Manager
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Entry level to three (3) years of experience in construction management, electrical installation and/or solar.
- PMP and or NABCEP candidates preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, and SharePoint are preferred.