Why join Ecompex?
At Ecompex, we are more than a business - we are a team of professionals. We are an energetic, dynamic company that prides itself on quality and is constantly growing and expanding. We are an industry leader because of our talented, motivated, and hardworking team of professionals. If you enjoy challenges and want to be part of a successful professional services and technology leader, then Ecompex has a place for you. Ecompex values its employees.
Ecompex offers a competitive benefits package for all Full-Time employees, including:
- Health Insurance (3 medical plans, dental and vision, nationwide network)
- Life Insurance (free policy for all employees)
- PTO (15 days per year)
- Holidays (paid time for all federal holidays)
- Reimbursement for tuition and training
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Employee assistance program
Ecompex is recruiting an Environmental Analyst that will be responsible for furnishing current expertise, technical assistance, and environmental insights to ensure adherence to regulatory mandates. The candidate will execute supportive tasks demanding familiarity with federal, state, and local environmental statutes, alongside Air Force and Department of Defense (DOD) directives. The candidate will deliver specialized proficiency and suggestions in specific areas which involves periodic evaluations of legislation and regulations that back Regional Environmental Coordinators/Regulatory Media Experts, accompanied by regular documented progress updates.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Natural or Environmental Science, Physical Science, or Toxicology from an accredited university along with a minimum of three (3) to a maximum of ten (10) years of experience.
- Three (3) years of experience conducting engineering and/or environmental tasks associated with Military missions and operations.
- Possession of US driver’s license.
- Knowledgeable in Federal Government Contracting (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- Strong communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Ability to research, analyze data/trends, and present to executive level leadership.
- Proficiency in utilizing computer hardware, peripherals, and common computer software applications, including Microsoft software, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat (for PDF editing and creation).
- Proficiency in discerning and ranking the significance of legislative implications for DOD missions.
- Familiarity with State Legislatures and adeptness in utilizing tools like StateScape or equivalent legislative software for research.
- Understanding of the potential ramifications of legislation and regulations on the Department of Defense (DOD).
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans. Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. § 60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact Ecompex at 703-288-3382 or Lauren.Wright@ecompex.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
- Offer scientific or technical advice, assistance, and coordination to government agencies and environmental initiatives.
- Gather, consolidate, evaluate, oversee, and report on environmental data and/or regulatory initiatives.
- Assist in the integration of legislative and regulatory status tracking data, coupled with correlating impact assessments and successful outcomes for the Air Force.
- Provide updates on legislative or regulatory suggestions, data compilation and examination, creation of annual reports, and alterations to business protocols and procedures.
- Compile inputs for Weekly Activity Reports and Monthly Activity Reports.
- Provide support for timekeeping and Automated Time and Attendance Production System.
- Gather and structure information from Government personnel, incorporating authorized suggestions, to bolster strategic planning meetings, including Program Management Reviews (PMRs), anticipated to occur on an annual basis.
- Aid in determining the progress of training courses that Government personnel have finished and those that are still pending.
- Execute workflow administration and collaborate as necessary with fellow personnel to address assigned tasks effectively.