About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
Are you a young professional who is enthusiastic about hydrogen and new technologies? Are you passionate about changing the world and helping shape the future of the energy transition? Then apply for this position and join our Sustainability Management team!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Support the preparation of our first Sustainability Report
- Contribute to the calculation of our Corporate Carbon Footprint’s Scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions in 2023
- Conduct research on various topics pertaining to our company’s sustainability, e.g. recycling, water, packaging, supply chain, or biodiversity
- Work under the supervision of the Sustainability Team Lead based in Berlin
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Young professional in environmental engineering, industrial engineering, chemistry, mechanical engineering, health & safety, or another field related to sustainability
- Ideally experience with carbon footprint calculations, ESG reporting, or circular economy / recycling
- An all-rounder eager and able to learn about many new fields
- Passionate about sustainability and a curious mindset
- Solution-oriented approach combined with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English; Italian and/or German are a plus
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That's what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!