We invite you to bring your expertise within Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage, e-fuels and process design of such plants, or gas into play as you contribute to develop optimized, sustainable, innovative and efficient design solutions for our Clients
We invite you to join us at Ramboll to be part of our Energy team in Sweden, where we strive to deliver excellent projects to our clients. Do you have 5 years of engineering experience within the energy and chemical industry sector and talent for project management? Are you keen on further developing your technical and project management competences? Then send us your application using our online tool.
Inviting bright minds
Would you like to develop professionally in an international, open-minded, collegial and supportive atmosphere? Our goal is to create a sustainable future with exciting projects and to set new standards with our innovative approaches. Become part of a global company that has grown successfully since it was founded in 1945 to now 17,000 employees worldwide. Together, we develop sustainable solutions for societies, companies, and people worldwide.
Join Ramboll Energy
Ramboll Energy is recognized as one of the leading international consultants in this field of business. In Sweden, Ramboll Energy provide consulting engineering and design services. We represent a truly international and dynamic environment and undertake projects worldwide. We deliver engineering and consultancy service projects widely within the energy sector, including areas as treatment technologies, generation of biogas, district heating, energy systems, Carbon Capture, Storage and Utilization and energy transition sectors, including hydrogen production, and “Power to X” opportunities to mention some. We help our clients in their profitability and sustainability challenges.
In the energy organization we also work with flexibility, ancillary services, batteries, grid connections, power lines, solar, electrical vehicles and wind power
We are looking for candidates with previous experience within chemical engineering and/or energy, including but not limited to: Carbon Capture Storage and Utilization, generation of biogas, e-fuel production, hydrogen production and distribution, gas production and distribution, waste-to-energy facilities, chemical process engineering design and safety in conceptual or detailed design and that you have experience from project management.
As our new Expert within Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage, you will be part of our team in either Malmö, Gothenburg, Luleå, Västerås or Stockholm including project managers and technical experts. You will participate in small to large complex projects where new and conventional technologies in the energy sector is applied.
The position will offer you the opportunity to apply and further develop your technical and economical skills, while working on the projects supported by senior project management colleagues and technical experts. Furthermore, you will join appropriate competence team(s) for developing our business and your skills in selected areas for knowledge exchange and sharing of best practices.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- To solve distinctive, complex and challenging technical or business issues for clients within the Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage sphere.
- To act as an expert within the area and support Ramboll’s position as thought leader in- and outside of Ramboll.
- To conduct feasibility studies, risk assessments, technology assessments, due diligences etc.
- Preparation of process related documentation for Concept or FEED studies; including process simulations, Heat & Material balance, Process and Utility Flow Diagrams (PFDs and UFDs), Piping & Instrumentation diagrams (PIDs) and system descriptions (process and utility systems).
- Design calculations and specification of process equipment, such as gas treatment, separators, compressors, valves and pumps. Flare and blowdown simulations.
- Specialist studies to define feasible and suitable solutions or concepts for various process plants, e.g. debottlenecking studies.
- To proactively contribute to the work in our competence teams in selected areas with knowledge sharing, collection of lessons learnt and development of best practices and tools.
Grow with us
At Ramboll, we support you in your personal and professional development right from the start. In order to get started with us, you should meet the following requirements:
- A PhD or MSc degree within a relevant scientific/technical/ engineering field.
- Strong technical acumen, professional experience and relevant domain knowledge in carbon capture processes.
- Hands-on experience of energy and chemical modeling tools, such as Aspen, Promax or Thermoflex
- Relevant work experience from a Carbon Capture technology vendor or engineering company
- Good at managing opportunities and risks.
- Customer-oriented and are characterized by a self-reliant, reliable and structured way of working.
- Intercultural competence and international experience
- Strong communication skills both oral and written and an ability to communicate effectively with various level of management within the company and with potential clients, suppliers, subcontractors and partners.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Good Swedish language skills would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Interested in travelling to meetings and projects in Sweden and abroad.
Welcome to our Energy Division
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company and has 17,000 experts working across 35 countries applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. Our Energy division is part of Ramboll Energy. Ramboll Energy is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online via our application tool. Please upload a cover letter, your CV and all relevant documents and let us know your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application.