Experienced Solar Sales Seeking Better Pay – Pre-set Appointments and company generated leads provided to high performing sales professionals. Not making enough for all your hard work? If you are an underappreciated solar sales veteran that is tired of not getting your fair share of each deal you sign, then give us a call today and see how we can bring value to you.
Accord Power is a leading full service, turn-key Solar developer. We are seeking highly motivated and driven individuals with a passion for renewable energy and creating value for homeowners, to join our fast growing and successful team of residential sales professionals. We empower our sales representatives to leverage our products and services, combined with a full suite of flexible solar financing options to educate and close residential clients. Our approach to sales and our sales professional career development is focused on product knowledge expertise and consumer education, rather than quotas and high-pressure sales tactics.
Who we are
Founded in 2009, Accord Power Inc. (“API”) has been helping homeowners and business owners take control of their electric bills by designing and installing leading edge solar photo-voltaic electric systems. API’s professionals have installed thousands of residential and commercial solar projects throughout New Jersey, New York City and Long Island. Our commitment to transparency, quality, and flexibility has allowed us to develop entrenched relationships with our vendors to provide customers with the lowest cost, highest quality and most reliable solar PV systems. Lower cost installations mean we are able to reward our sales representatives with better pay and better benefits.
- Pursue multiple outbound marketing initiatives including door to door canvassing*, events and shows*, referral marketing to source new solar clients. *certain activities are currently restricted due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic
- Professionally service pre-set appointments by diligently managing personal pipeline and backlog and providing a first in class client experience
- Working along side our engineering and system design teams to put together thoughtful and comprehensive solar proposals.
- Attending 10 to 15 new client meetings a week.
- Educating new clients to the benefits of going solar as well as the options available for homeowners to take advantage of the current incentives.
- Providing excellent service through timely and persistent ongoing communications with prospective clients as well as soliciting feedback from existing clients to further enhance the Accord Power Solar Experience.
- Communicating with management team to analyze and improve marketing/sales tactics
- Achieving personal and team sales goals and objectives
- Following up with existing clients to drive referral business
- Passionate and competitive attitude, with a motivation for career advancement and a high income potential
- Desire to make a difference in our environment by bringing renewable energy to the world!
- Must be comfortable and professional in in-person meetings (*** Majority of meetings during the current COVID19 environment will be held remotely ***)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to stay on the leading edge of a growing industry
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service ability
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
- An outgoing personality with the ability to speak to anyone!
- Works well independently, well-spoken and persuasive
- Weekend availability*
- Must own / have access to car for travel — (Must Have Valid Driver’s License)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunities
Accord Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance and business need. If you have any questions regarding your application and would like to speak with an Accord Power representative, please call the main office at (718) 321-8820 ext. 1000.