Renu Energy Solutions is currently looking to hire a Solar Technician in our Charlotte, NC, Asheville, NC, and Columbia, SC offices. We desire smart, hard working employees who are looking to grow a career in the renewable energy and energy efficiency business. We offer a fun, high energy and professional work environment where career growth is expected for strong performers. We are growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina markets and hope that you can be part of our team. New employees have classroom and field training in the first 30 days and all tools and safety gear are provided.
Wage Range & Benefits: $50,000 - $60,000/ year + Benefits and PTO
- Assisting assigned Team Lead in the installation of solar PV systems and efficiency products;
- Reviewing project plans and drawings for upcoming installations and install accordingly on the day of installation; communicating any changes/updates immediately to Operations department;
- Maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency, with a determination to meet project timelines;
- Maintaining a clean and efficient workspace, work vehicles/trailers, and maintaining provided tools/equipment and safety gear;
- Working with Warehouse Manager on pick/return tickets, and job pack needs/requirements;
- Assisting with the project “take-off” process, ensuring job pack is correct, complete, and loaded properly;
- Ensuring a safe work environment, and strict adherence to OSHA rules/regulations and Renu safety protocol;
- Contributing to the project documentation process, to include daily updates/photo uploads to Renu project management programs when assigned;
- Assisting other Renu business functions as assigned.