Are you looking for an exciting career in a growing renewable energy solar company? Sun Service Specialists, a Charlotte-based solar service company is quickly expanding and seeking candidates to fill multiple Service Specialist roles.
Why is the team growing so fast?
The recent Inflation Reduction Act is creating massive demand for our services because people are buying Solar and Electric Vehicles (EV). Sun Service provides support, maintenance, and upgrade solutions to existing solar, battery, and EV charger installations. Founded in 2021, we’re expanding rapidly and are seeking individuals looking for a career, not just a job.
What's in it for me?
Starting at $25 to $25 an hour, plus bonuses, we offer paid training, competitive compensation, full benefits, a 401k match, company vehicle, and power tools. We’ve also developed a program to get you started within the industry by partnering with our employees to provide ongoing training, certifications, tool purchase programs, and much more. The time has never been better to jump into this quickly growing industry, and what better way to do so than with a young, rapidly growing company.
If you have construction, electrical, rooftop or other similar experience, you are a prime candidate and we would love to speak with you today.
What's the daily activity look like?
- Assist in the installation of photovoltaic equipment, electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential and light commercial solar PV systems.
- Participate in the installation projects as contracted and designed.
- Help team lead to obtain all required materials to complete assigned project, including renting special construction equipment.
- Learn the proper installation of required materials.
- Prepare and clean up job site
- Navigate roofs of all pitches and confidentially climb up ladders of all sizes
- Learn to ensure that all electrical work meets or exceeds current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
- Retain instruction from department Managers & Service Technicians
- Assist in troubleshooting PV systems as well as assisting in resolution of any electrical issues.
- Help ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
- Assist with electrical wiring of energy products
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Additional duties may be required as needed
- Layout and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Be part of a positive work environment.