- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships in the SEMI, Solar, and Hard disk manufacturing industries by understanding their unique requirements and providing relevant solutions.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to grow sales revenue within the targeted markets.
- Contribute to the development of new product offerings that align with our clients' needs.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitor activities to ensure our competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer needs are met and issues are efficiently resolved.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in sales within the SEMI, Solar, and/or Hard disk manufacturing industries.
- Proven track record of sales success, including meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in Word/PDF format include the following in your resume.
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
4. Reason for leaving
Thank you for your application and we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers with the services provided by us.