DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years on the job installation experience on electrical construction projects.
- Journeyman Electrician certification in CA or other state.
- Experience working in construction environments including building construction, industrial plants, and/or substations 12kV through 230kV.
- Thorough understanding of electrical materials, means and construction methods.
- Strong skills in reading control drawings such as schematic, point to point wiring and other vendor shop drawings.
- Knowledge of NETA testing standards and guidelines.
- Experience working for a design/build electrical contractor a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with special emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
The Field Services Manager position will spend time at the companys office and manufacturing plant in addition to project job sites. The office is an open and collaborative space where you will work both independently and with the team. When at the plant, you will be in a more traditional manufacturing environment, with higher noise levels and frequent movement of people and equipment. When on-site, you will be in a construction environment, which may be in fairly remote rural locations, and where you may encounter extreme weather conditions
- Regularly sit, stand, and walk for long and short distances.
- Occasionally lift and/or move material up to 25lbs.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Noise level is usually moderate.
This position reports directly to the Senior Field Service Manager.
Career advancement at Construction Innovations is possible with all positions, but is not guaranteed. Advancement could be within the current department or to other departments within the company.
Construction Innovations facilities are located in Sacramento, CA.
A reasonable estimate of the current salary range for this position is $90,550.00 - $144,250.00 The actual amount offered within this range will depend on a variety of factors including geography, skills and abilities, education, experience, and other relevant job related factors. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for the role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.