Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn’t just the cleanest choice for power: it’s the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it’s our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You’re not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it’s about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
Looking to apply your sales experience to a purpose-driven, operationally focused, and GROWING salesforce making a positive impact in the world? As a Regional Account Manager (RAM) you will be on the frontlines of the largest pure play solar distributor in the Americas as part of one of the most experienced sales teams in the country. You will be the face of Soligent to our customers and be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts. The Regional Account Manager develops new business and retains and services clients for a specific geographic region. Thriving in a remote, fast-paced, dynamic environment, the Regional Account Manager plays an instrumental part in bringing clean, affordable, and modern energy to the world.
Helps Soligent make a positive impact by:
- Generating and developing new business to meet specified sales goals.
- Maintaining and nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Responding to all customer inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Functioning as liaison between our customers and our operations staff.
- Understanding and communicating information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Possessing and maintaining thorough knowledge of solar industry product information.
- Continually gathering information on local competition and prevalent industry and business; communicating information to management and others as needed.
- Attending and participating in business/trade events that impact the business unit.
- Attending and participating in team strategic sales meetings.
Location: Remote - VA, WV, DC, NC, MD
Required Skills/Proficiencies:The Regional Account Manager must have the following skills:
- Expert in NetSuite, MS Excel, Word, and CRM software.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with colleagues and suppliers
- Flexibility and innovation as a team player
- Ability to travel by plane or car (Up to 50%)
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, HSA, FSA, Flexible PTO
Total expected on track earning for this position is $120,000-$250,000 annually, this includes base salary plus commissions