Business Development Manager
Our partner is a national manufacturer that specialises in the development, production, and sale of products within the renewable energy sector. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to cover the North West area. They have established themselves as a leading independent supplier nationally within their field and this person will be focusing on the domestic markets for retrofit, new-build and the public and private sectors.
As an Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving sales and expanding the company's market share.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Identifying and analysing new business opportunities and developing strategies to capitalise on them.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients to increase sales.
- Demonstrating a track record of successful sales achievements.
- Managing business opportunities, including the development and delivery of sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge related to the company's products and processes.
- A track record of achieving profitable sales growth by selling high-quality technical solutions.
- Proven experience in sales with technology within the renewable energy sector.
- Awareness of competitor activity and a network of industry contacts.
- Excellent communication skills to foster relationships with stakeholders at various levels.
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency in computer literacy and numeracy, with the capability to create sales proposals and deliver professional presentations.
- Strong organisational and time management abilities.,
What this is offering:
- A salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday which increases with the length of service
- Personal development support and training