Titan Environmental Surveys Ltd, (part of Gardline Limited/Boskalis Group) are a multidisciplinary marine and environmental surveying company based in Bridgend, South Wales. We have over 30 years’ experience in marine survey services including Hydrography, Geophysics, Oceanography and Environmental Sampling.
Titan own and operate four specialist inshore survey vessels to support marine survey operations.
Titan are looking to expand our survey team to join our rotational field teams.
As a Senior Surveyor you will be responsible for the mobilisation and calibration of survey equipment, acquisition, data processing and QA/QC of data. As a senior your role will involve client liaison, Party Chief activities, survey execution and mentoring for less experienced surveyors. You will develop your leadership abilities to maximise the efficiency of the vessel and crew and always demonstrate a flexible and proactive approach to working practises, essential in the nearshore survey market.
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of survey equipment, including calibrations and verifications.
- Equipment interfacing and tune-up for all equipment onboard.
- Multi-role online surveyor, collecting data including MBES, SSS, Magnetometer, SBP.
- Survey equipment maintenance.
- Working daily from mainly UK ports for several weeks at the time.
- Be part of the Company field rota, currently 3 weeks on-call, 3 weeks office based. Undertaking 80-120 field days a year.
- Office and field office data processing and reporting.
- Liaising with clients and understanding their technical specifications for projects.
- Supporting Principal Surveyors and Project Managers in delivering jobs to client specifications, end to end.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with company IMS systems.
- Mentoring and training of less experienced surveyors.
- Potential for skippering opportunities or development.