GHP unites architectural, environmental, and construction services to deliver solutions for the built environment that protect, inspire, and enhance the way people work and live. GHP seeks individuals who demonstrate our core values of passionate drive, responsive, solutions oriented, trusted, and relationship focused to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health and Safety, or related scientific field
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Willingness to travel if needed.
- Previously demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
- Core Certifications: Certifications are preferred, not required. Must be willing to work toward certification achievement. Note: Certifications may be based on state requirements. (GHP rewards and invest in education)
- Collects building material samples for asbestos content, mold growth, and other potentially hazardous materials.
- Collects samples of dust, gases, vapors, and other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
- Conducts evaluations of exposure to ionizing and nonionizing radiation and to noise and recommends measures to ensure maximum employee protection.
- Performs industrial hygiene field measurements and safety evaluations.
- Assist with management of the project schedule.
- Coordinate with the client to schedule site visits, set expectations about deliverables, submit deliverables, and ensure any other client needs are met.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and subconsultants as necessary to execute project needs and complete deliverables associated with the project.
- Ensure project deliverables (reports, drawings, etc.) are completed and delivered on time and to the level of quality expected from GHP.
- Alert the Senior Project Manager and/or Vice President of Studio immediately upon issues developed during the project.
- Provide note taking and meeting minutes as needed.
- Manage, track, and coordinate project needs.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A person who can get results through others (team members, consultants, etc.).
- Great recall, remembers discussions, and takes effective notes.
- Someone who others trust.
- Inspires the team and other employees.
- Fulfills other duties as assigned.
- Independent self-starter.
- Direct and deliberate.
- Takes initiative.
- Creative, flexible, multi-tasker.
- Customer service oriented.
- Quality focus.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Senior Project Manager in the day-to-day tasks necessary to execute a successful project. These tasks may include coordination of site visits with the client, coordination with subcontractors or subconsultants, and ensuring that project deliverables are completed and delivered to the client in a timely manner. This key individual will ensure the technical aspects of GHP’s projects are correctly completed, filed, and delivered to the client. They will assist the Senior Project Managers with the technical execution of their projects from the initial client call to project close out.
Core Values:All positions at GHP demonstrate GHP’s Core Values in our interactions and the work that we perform.
- Passionate Drive — We love what we do. This passion drives our commitment to excellence. But for us, it’s not just about delivering excellent results—it’s about ensuring an expert process from beginning to end.
- Responsive — When clients call, we answer.
- Solutions Oriented — We don’t create problems; we create solutions. Our team equips clients to navigate the most complex problems with innovative, cost and time-saving approaches. And while we excel at solving problems, we are even better at helping clients anticipate them.
- Relationship Focused — We are relationship builders. We don’t think in terms of short-term projects but rather long-term goals and enduring partnerships.
- Trusted — We operate as a trusted partner. We recognize that open collaboration between clients and team members is key to that trust. Ultimately, we manage projects as if the buildings and budgets are our own.
GHP offers opportunity for bonus pay, commitment to work/life balance, a positive workplace culture, clear career pathing, a cell phone stipend, and a competitive benefit package with platinum healthcare plan.
This job ad is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of all job duties and responsibilities. GHP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter or online at https://www.ghp1.com/ career page.